Man Utd’s Ronaldo must take pay-cut for Madrid move

Share with others:

/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:”Table Normal”; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:””; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:”Times New Roman”; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;}

Man Utd’s Ronaldo must take pay-cut for Madrid move

News

Ronaldo wont be happy when he hears this, chance of of collapsing move( I think so)

Real Madrid want Cristiano Ronaldo to take a PAY-CUT on his Manchester United wages to seal a move to Spain.

The Daily Star says in a sensational twist in their attempts to lure the Portuguese winger, the Spanish giants are only preparing to offer him a

Comments

1. Sita_christian says

Eu gosto muito do cr7 e na minha rua chamam-me de cr7,porque eu gosto muito do cr7.óla cr7 pdes bater o messi vai em frente deves ter confiança em te tchaooooooooooooo!

2. Manyu says

hiee….ronaldo i mbig fan f football……i want 2 b like u…..will u help me..in any case……..i knoe thz z awkward…peple thnk i m mad takng ths……i luv …to play wid u……..in madrid…..

3. stephensonedimord says

hello Cristiano Ronaldo am Stephenson from Ghana nice to meet u i like u has a friend so will u be my friend i no that u will be so if u want my

4. Mehdi says

Great website. I enjoyed your article on Glactico very much.As for Raul's role in terms of Max salary, is there a possibility that Real welcomed the clause in contract to set an artificial salary cap for the club. I mean it makes sense cause they make more money and exposure moving to Real anyways. Having that said, I'm not quite sure if Spain is any longer football's paradise destination. Premier league has created a huge brand since Abramovish invested in Chelsea and all the reach Arabs followed. They have also generated at least one Champions League finalist in any of the past four years.On the other hand, I'm sure there are some people who still prefer the sunshine of mardid to clouds of Manchester.

5. eniss qerimi says

o star botror I win the championship bem 27.05.2009 to her for both ren and who receives no other veq for Manchester United and kristiano ronaldo. o ciaooooooooo star of long enissi Kosovo

6. bajram qerimi says

ronaldo I never go to Madrid because there rali of all players lose the luster of mdhenje mump cristin not go oki ciaoooooooo enissi from ksovo

7. adele says

Ronaldo U R the best player in the whole entire world I love you and ignore anyone tht says otherwise!! MANU RULE

8. David says

Ronaldo doesn't want to leave Manchester United because a couple of days ago he said him self in numerous interviews that he's happy at Manchester United and he also said that becoming worls'd best player would not be possible without his Team mates, backroom staff and Sir Alex Ferguson who he thinks highly of.

9. C.ronaldo BoY says

c.ronaldo is the best no one can take the ball of him!!!!!!!!!! he just won the worlds best fifa player of the year!!!! SEEYA

10. mohammad says

Hello c.ronaldo Iam Mohammad From Lebankon.Ialways see your play and so proud to know you.keep in your strong power.good luck

Show me you're alive and comment below. We welcome both; criticism and praise. Thank you.